Amy Poehler, Joe Biden Joke About Next Project: 'Snakes on a Train' (Video)
The "Parks and Recreation" comrades were the first guests on Seth Meyers' "Late Night," where Biden (sort of) addressed his future White House plans.
Amy Poehler and Joe Biden are ready to work together again, and they made their intentions known on Seth Meyers' Late Night debut Monday evening.
"We need to work together more!" Poehler exclaimed. Biden was a special guest star in a 2012 episode of Parks and Recreation, for which Poehler won the Golden Globe last month.
When Meyers asked about the duo's potential new projects, Poehler joked: "Yeah, we're going to do Snakes on a Train."
"I don't know which part I'm going to play, but..." Biden said with a laugh.
Things went full circle later when the discussion turned back to trains. "I'm ready for a train movie," admitted Biden, aka "the spokesperson for trains" (according to Meyers).
Poehler and Biden were jovial during the segment and touched on their experience on Parks and Rec. Biden even shared a story about a moment when Poehler grabbed a Secret Service Agent and demanded they "take care of him!"
The segment also included Biden's "finger guns," which blanketed social media during President Barack Obama's State of the Union address earlier this year.
With speculation that Biden could be eyeing a presidential bid for 2016, Meyers did his due diligence by asking what Biden's future plans were -- specifically for that year. "I was planning on making a major announcement tonight...but I decided tonight's your night, and so I hope you'll invite me back," Biden said.
But Poehler was ready to let it all out. When asked the same question, the Parks and Rec star said: "Oh, um, I'm going to run for president."
Late Night With Seth Meyers airs weekdays at 12:35 a.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!