Amy Sherman-Palladino Says Goodbye to 'Bunheads' With Ballet (Video)
The farewell dance featured members of the cast of the canceled ABC Family drama.
Amy Sherman-Palladino is closing the books on ABC Family's Bunheads.
The Gilmore Girls creator brought the cast members back together for one last routine as a goodbye to the show. Directed by Sherman-Palladino, the dance harkened back to some of the series' most memorable pieces.
The dance features Bailey Buntain (Ginny), Julia Goldani Telles (Sasha), Kaitlyn Jenkins (Boo), Jeanine Mason (Cozette), Matisse Love, Ra'Jahnae "Rae Rae" Patterson, Colleen Craig, Maine Kawashima, Eli Gruska, Adam Bernstein, Edgar Khachaturov, Kara Hess and Micah Moch. Marguerite Derricks choreographed the piece.
Kevin Atkinson was director of photography. Helen Pai and Jackson Douglas were the Fairy Godmother and Godfather.
ABC Family officially canceled Bunheads in July.
Watch the video below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack