'Anchorman' Star Gets Animated in Disney XD's 'Randy Cunningham' (Exclusive Video)
David Koechner drops by as a former ninja with the intention of destroying current ninja Randy in the July 27 episode.
With the Anchorman sequel hitting theaters in December, one of its stars is making the rounds with an appearance on an animated comedy series.
David Koechner, known as sportscaster Champion "Champ" Kind in the movie franchise, lends his voice to Disney XD's Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja as Mac Antfee, a former Norrisville ninja who was stripped of his standing, in the July 27 episode.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the upcoming installment, which sees Mac -- intent on recruiting an army to destroy current ninja Randy -- tasking Randy with his latest activity: fighting a boy who is half his size. At first, Randy thinks it might be a cake walk, but when he gets into it, he quickly realizes just how deceiving looks can be.
When Randy fails to fulfill Mac's wishes, the Ninja Camp boss strips Randy of his ninja label: "Not now, not ever!" Will Randy redeem himself?
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja airs Saturday at 10:30 a.m. on Disney XD.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR