Anderson Cooper Loses It During Gerard Depardieu Segment (Video)
The CNN anchor can't stop giggling while making puns about Depardieu peeing in front of passengers on an airplane.
Anderson Cooper got a case of the giggles on CNN Wednesday night.
In a segment called "The RidicuList," Cooper couldn't contain his laughter as he made puns about Gerard Depardieu peeing on an Air France plane in front of the entire cabin.
"At least it wasn't Depard-doo," he said, hardly able to speak he was giggling so hard. Watch below.
Depardieu was arrested on Wednesday on the Dublin-bound plane, which was delayed in Paris. Flight attendants had asked him to wait 15 minutes to go to the bathroom after take off, but he refused and instead went on the carpet of the plane in full view of passengers.
One said he had been drinking.
The plane had to return to the gate, and was delayed two more hours while a crew cleaned it.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws