Anderson Cooper Slams 'Real Housewives' LuAnn De Lesseps' New Song [Video]
"I use the term 'song' loosely," he says of The Countess' new single on "The Ridiculist" segment.
Anderson Cooper isn't shy about his fan boy status for Bravo's Real Housewives. So, it’s no surprise to us that he had something to say about the latest musical offering from the franchise: The Countess LuAnn de Lesseps’ new song and music video, “Chic C'est La Vie.”
“Despite the fact that she can’t really sing,” Cooper says on Wednesday’s Anderson Cooper 360. “She has released a song and I use the term ‘song’ loosely.”
We’ve seen LuAnn perform the song before, but yesterday's release of the video costarring her cast mates Jill Zarin and Kelly Killoren Bensimon as pseudo backup dancers must have raised Cooper’s flag once again. He took the chance to make fun of the housewife’s royal lineage by marriage and reiterated his theory on people who talk about class.
“As I’ve said before, if you talk about class and you’re not referring to a room where kids are taught, you have none,” he says.
He then takes aim at the growing musical body of work from the franchise, though he does admit liking at least one song from the collection. He refers to Atlanta housewife Kim Zolciak’s song, “Tardy For The Party,” as “an anthem for our times.” Hm, hyperbolic much, Anderson?
Watch Cooper trash The Countess below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR