Anderson Cooper Unveils Daytime Show Web Site, Logo
He also launches his show’s Twitter feed, @Anderson.
The neutral-colored site features a photo of a dressed down Cooper, who wears an oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The logo is a san serif font of the show name.
On Thursday, he also launched his new Twitter feed, @Anderson. It has more than 2,500 followers as of Friday afternoon.
According to a post on the Twitter site, the Facebook page is launching soon.
Anderson, produced by Telepictures, tapes at the Time Warner Center in New York City, where Cooper broadcasts his CNN show. It kicks off Sept. 12.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10