Andrew Dice Clay Showtime Special Premiering New Year's Eve
"Indestructible," recently taped in Chicago, marks the comedian's first TV stand-up spot in 17 years.
For anyone still looking for a New Year's Eve date, Andrew Dice Clay is still available.
The comedian, last seen on TV during a stint on HBO's Entourage, recently taped a stand-up special for Showtime -- and the network announced Friday that it will premiere Monday, Dec. 31, at 10 p.m.
“My filth is derived from watching people, whether it be behind a bedroom door or on a New York City subway,” said Clay. “At the end of the day, it’s comedy, it's what I do. If I really did just one-quarter of what I say on stage, I’d be doing 25 to life."
Indestructible marks Clay's first televised stand-up special in 17 years. It was taped in August at Chicago's Arcada Theatre. It was produced by LOL Comedy Inc. in association with DRO Entertainment and Brave Lion.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR