'Angel's' Charisma Carpenter on USA's 'Burn Notice' (Photo)
In a new photo from the guest appearance, the actress looks devilishly angelic.
Seven years after The WB's Angel wrapped and Charisma Carpenter is still looking quite angelic in a new shot from her guest role on USA’s Burn Notice.
As we reported previously, Angel and Buffy’s Cordelia will be making a guest appearance on the spy series’ eleventh episode of Season 5. She’ll play an outspoken trophy wife to a bio-weapons engineer who's working with Russia. And she’ll end up being used as a trap by the Burn Notice team to capture her husband.
“Basically, I hate my husband now because our lives are run by the Russians," Carpenter tells TVLine, who posted the photo first. "He doesn’t want to spend any money or do anything — and that makes for an unhappy trophy wife, which is a bad combination.”
Take a look at Carpenter looking very bait-worthy below.
Burn Notice returns for Part 2 of its Season 5 with six new episodes on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 10 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR