Charlie Sheen Gets His '24th Chance' in New 'Anger Management' Promo (Video)
The second trailer for his new FX comedy brings the embattled actor out of the casket and promotes the ousted "Two and a Half Men" star as a "winner."
FX is bringing Charlie Sheen back from the dead in the second trailer for its upcoming Anger Management comedy.
In the new promo -- set to Harold Arlen and Johnny Mercer's "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" (later covered by Bing Crosby) -- the ousted Two and a Half Men star is billed as an "Actor," "Icon" and "Winner."
"C'mon, everyone deserves a 24th chance. … What's the worst that could happen?" Sheen says in the 15-second spot for the comedy, which premieres Thursday, June 28 with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 p.m.
Sheen stars as a nontraditional therapist specializing in anger management in the series, which co-stars. Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Daniela Bobadilla, Michael Arden and Noureen DeWulf. Brett Butler will recur and Sheen's ex-wife, Denise Richards, will guest star.
Check out the new promo below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR