Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Adds 'The Middle' Actress Katlin Mastandrea (Exclusive)
The FX comedy is rounding out its supporting cast with the recurring role of Olivia.
Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management has at least two things in common with ABC’s The Middle: They share the same casting director, G. Charles Wright, and now an actress.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Katlin Mastandrea has joined the FX comedy in a recurring role as Olivia. She plays a close friend of Charlie’s 13-year-old daughter Emma (Daniela Bobadilla) -- a member of their tight college prep club. While others consider Olivia a nerd, she doesn’t agree and in fact she’s very proud of her self -confidence.
The Lionsgate-produced comedy follows Sheen’s character, Charlie, a former minor-league baseball player who becomes a "nontraditional" psychotherapist. It premieres with back-to-back episodes on Thursday, June 28 at 9 p.m. on FX.
The cast also includes Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Michael Arden, Noureen DeWulf, and Brett Butler in a recurring role.
Mastandrea plays the recurring role of Ashley on The Middle and has appeared on CBS’ Criminal Minds.
She’s represented by Mavrick Artists Agency and Discover Management.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR