Anjelica Huston Joins NBC's 'Smash'
Oscar winner Anjelica Huston has joined the cast of NBC pilot Smash.
She'll star opposite Debra Messing and Christian Borle.
The drama project, which will mark Huston's first foray into regular series television, centers on a group that comes together to put on a Marilyn Monroe musical. Huston will play Eileen, a smart, classy and ever-cynical theater producer.
Steven Spielberg will serve as an executive producer along with Justin Falvey, Craig Zadan, Neil Meron, Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman. Theresa Rebeck (Canterbury's Law, NYPD Blue) will write the pilot, which Michael Mayer is set to direct.
Filling out the cast is Megan Hilty, Jack Davenport, Raza Jaffrey and Katharine McPhee.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR