Anthony Head to Reprise Role in NBC Pilot 'Free Agents'
The British star will again play the part of cocky boss Stephen in the U.S. adaptation of the romantic comedy.
Anthony Head will reprise his role in the U.S. adaptation of Free Agents for NBC.
The single-camera romantic comedy pilot, from Universal Media studios, centers on the attraction between two quirky co-workers who are both on the rebound (one from a divorce, the other from the loss of a fiance).
Head, whose previous credits include Merlin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the U.K. Agents original, will once again play the part of cocky boss Stephen. As of now, he plans to guest in the pilot with a series option. He will join previously cast Hank Azaria, Kathryn Hahn and Mo Mandel.
John Enbom (Party Down, Veronica Mars) will serve as the pilot's writer and executive producer with Kenton Allen and Karey Burke locked as executive producers. Todd Holland (Malcolm in the Middle, Sons of Tucson) is on board to executive produce and direct.
Head is repped by Gordon and French.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera