Anthony Weiner Does the Weather -- Sort Of (Video)
The NYC mayoral candidate attempts to deliver the forecast on a local Fox morning show.
Don't quit your day job, Anthony Weiner.
The disgraced former congressman and current New York City mayoral candidate took a shot at being a TV weatherman on Thursday morning, delivering the forecast on Good Day New York, a local morning show on New York City's Fox affiliate.
Sitting on the couch, Weiner was being quizzed about his next career move by co-host Rosanna Scotto. A recent poll has Weiner in fourth place among Democratic candidates. The New York City mayoral primary is on Tuesday.
"I've always had this dream of doing weather and sports on your show, standing in front of that screen," he said. "I mean, I'm always impressed how they know exactly where the barometric pressure is coming from."
With that, Scotto took his hand and led him over to the green screen where the show's meteorologist delivers the weather report.
But that's not exactly what Weiner did. He pointed to the map, saying that clouds over Buffalo would mean bad weather on Sunday around NFL kickoff time and noted where the Mets play, pointing out that he'd be doing sports next. Then he demonstrated how his constituents are moving north from Florida.
In his defense, though, there was nothing on the teleprompter, as he was shocked to find out.
Then he continued talking about why he should be New York City's next mayor as the weather map played in the background.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10