'Apartment 23' Enlists Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Frankie Muniz for 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion
The former "Saved by the Bell" and "Malcolm in the Middle" stars will play themselves in the ABC comedy's second-season premiere.
When Busy Philipps cameos as herself on ABC's Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23, she won't be alone.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Frankie Muniz have boarded the second-season premiere of the comedy starring James Van Der Beek as a heightened version of himself, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In the episode, TV JVDB (as producers call him) will attempt to stage a Dawson's Creek reunion, enlisting the help of former co-star Philipps -- who played Audrey on the former WB coming-of-age drama.
Gosselaar (TNT's Franklin & Bash) and Munitz (ABC's Last Man Standing) -- aka Saved by the Bell's Zack Morris and Malcolm in the Middle's title character -- will play themselves in the episode, which will reunite child stars who fronted their own series.
Let's hope it won't be long before Mayim Bialik (Blossom, The Big Bang Theory), Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser, M.D., How I Met Your Mother) and Will Smith (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) aren't far behind.
EW first reported the news. Apartment 23 returns in its new time slot on Tuesday, Oct. 23 at 9:30 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR