'Apt 23': Chloe Sets June Up -- But Will It End Badly? (Exclusive Video)
During Wednesday's episode, June looks to bounce back from losing her fiancé to her ethically challenged new roommate.
Don't Trust the B---- in Apt 23's June may be a newcomer to New York but she certainly is making the most of it.
After losing her fiancé to her ethically challenged new roommate, Chloe (Krysten Ritter), June (Dreama Walker) is ready to bounce back and start shopping for a new man. During Wednesday's episode of the freshman ABC comedy, June breaks out her "sexy underwear" in an attempt to get her life plan back on track and learns another valuable life lesson from Chloe.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Chloe warns that June can't plan her life and must leave room for new experiences. As it turns out, June is so predictable that Chloe is able to pinpoint who she wants to name her second born after.
To snap June out of her rut, Chloe offers to set her up on a blind date -- with the girls' peeping Tom neighbor introducing the newbie in apartment 23 to Tameka to prove Chloe's positive track record.
Let's hope June's date isn't the inflatable type, though something tell us the set-up won't end well if Chloe has anything to do with it.
Check out the clip above and hit the comments with whether or not June should let Chloe set her up. Apt 23 airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR