'Are You There, Chelsea?' First Look: Chelsea Shares Her Secret to a Bangin' Buzz (Video)
An approaching mixology contest could make the waitress some cash on Wednesday's episode of the NBC comedy.
It’s no secret on NBC’s Are You There, Chelsea? that Chelsea (Laura Prepon) loves a stiff drink. But on the next episode, she proves she can make a cocktail as well as she can down them.
That may be good news for Rick (Jake McDorman) who has his eyes set on winning a mixology contest, but whose concoctions have thus far struck out with the crew. But, he hasn’t tried Chelsea’s cocktail called the “Bang Bang.”
Chelsea happens to be coveting a pair of new boots. So if Rick will split the winnings with her, she may be enticed to let him use the recipe.
Find out how the cocktail got its name on The Hollywood Reporter’s first look video below.
Are You There, Chelsea? airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!