'Are You There, Chelsea?' First Look: Chelsea Shares Her Secret to a Bangin' Buzz (Video)
An approaching mixology contest could make the waitress some cash on Wednesday's episode of the NBC comedy.
It’s no secret on NBC’s Are You There, Chelsea? that Chelsea (Laura Prepon) loves a stiff drink. But on the next episode, she proves she can make a cocktail as well as she can down them.
That may be good news for Rick (Jake McDorman) who has his eyes set on winning a mixology contest, but whose concoctions have thus far struck out with the crew. But, he hasn’t tried Chelsea’s cocktail called the “Bang Bang.”
Chelsea happens to be coveting a pair of new boots. So if Rick will split the winnings with her, she may be enticed to let him use the recipe.
Find out how the cocktail got its name on The Hollywood Reporter’s first look video below.
Are You There, Chelsea? airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)