'Army Wives' Sixth Season Premiere Date Announced
Docuseries "Coming Home" will return with new episodes following the veteran drama on March 4.
Lifetime has announced the return date of veteran drama Army Wives.
The sixth season of Army Wives, which sees the appearance of former All My Children star Susan Lucci guest starring, will begin Sunday, March 4 at 9 p.m. and will act as a lead-in to docuseries Coming Home at 10 p.m., where U.S. armed forces service members have surprise family reunions.
Army Wives co-stars Kim Delaney, Sally Pressman, Brigid Brannagh, Brian McNamara, Sterling K. Brown, Wendy Davis, Drew Fuller, Terry Serpico and Catherine Bell.
Lucci will appear as Audrey, the wife of a retired Brigardier General, and sees her reuniting with Delaney, who starred in AMC. In its fifth season, Army Wives grew double digits among total viewers.
In new episodes of Coming Home, hosted by American Idol vet Matt Rogers, Clint Black, Sesame Street's Elmo and Rosita and the Oakland Raiders make guest appearances.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR