Netflix Announces 'Arrested Development' Casting Contest
Six fans will be given the opportunity to appear on the new season of the cult comedy.
What would you do to get a role on Arrested Development?
Six fans will be awarded walk-on roles on the upcoming fourth season of the cult comedy, Netflix announced Wednesday.
“The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them. Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything!” said creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz.
Beginning Wednesday, those in the U.S. can enter to win a role by creating an original piece of Arrested Development content. Videos that are less than two minutes long, a photo or original artwork are just some of the things fans can enter. Arrested Development cast members and producers will pick the winning entries. Entries can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn.
The contest ends Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Watch a video with Michael Cera announcing the walk-on role contest:
Arrested Development debuts in spring 2013 on Netflix.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)