'Arrested Development': Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen to Appear
The pair will drop by in May when new episodes of the resurrected comedy hits Netflix.
Arrested Development is adding two high-profile guest stars.
Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen will be making appearances when the comedy launches its new episodes on Netflix in May, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Though Netflix would not comment on whom they are playing specifically, Vulture reported Tuesday that Wiig would be playing a young Lucille Bluth (Jessica Walter).
Each episode will revolve around a different character, kicking off with Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman).
The majority of the Arrested Development cast came together in January during the Television Critics Association's winter press tour to tout the show's return, and, yes, they still have plans for a follow-up movie. (The beloved comedy had been axed by Fox after three seasons in 2006.)
"This is the first act of what we would like to complete in a movie," creator Mitch Hurwitz said at the time. "These are episodes that set that up. One does not work without the other."
Other big-name stars who will be hanging out with the Bluths include Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, John Slattery, Terry Crews and Isla Fisher.
All episodes will launch at the same time in May on Netflix.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game