'Arrested Development' Teases Netflix Launch With 7 New Posters (Photos)
Ahead of the May 26 launch of 15 new episodes, the Bluth family pays homage to seasons past with a slew of self-referential teasers.
Arrested Development returns from its seven-year hiatus on May 26 -- and while Netflix and creator Mitch Hurwitz likely will hold off on sharing much new footage until the 11th hour, they have unleashed a slew of teasers.
The series dropped seven new posters this week in anticipation of the 15 new episodes. They tell little about where the series is headed in its unorthodox "fourth season," but they do pay homage to some of the series' longer-running gags.
George Michael's frozen banana stand, Buster's hook hand and Maeby's stint moonlighting as a studio executive all are referenced in the nostalgic images.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR