'Arrow': Can Arrow Rescue Felicity? It's a Safe Bet (Exclusive Video)
THR has an exclusive first look at Wednesday's action-packed (and deadly) "The Undertaking."
The closer Felicity gets to Oliver, the more danger she appears to be in.
In an exclusive clip from Wednesday's "The Undertaking," Arrow (Stephen Amell) barges his way into a casino and fights his way through an action-packed gunfight in an attempt to save Felicity from an armed gunman.
During the episode, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) ventures out into the field for the first time since she wound up sporting a bomb collar. This week, she volunteers to go back out -- only this time she's more prepared.
"She's been training with Diggle (David Ramsey) and Oliver," Rickards recently told THR. "[She's] learning more and she's significantly more involved since [episode] 15 for her own morals and judgments. She's changing in how she looks at things. She's becoming more emotionally involved in what is going on with the undertaking, the book, the Glades. She wants to protect people who are going out in the field. She puts her life at risk. She's not working behind a computer, she's dealing with people, which is hard for her."
When the archer fires an arrow that seems to miss his intended target -- and instead hits a bull's eye on a neighboring dart board -- Felicity's captor learns the hard way that the hooded hero doesn't miss his mark for just any reason. Check out the exclusive clip, above.
Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on the CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed