'Arrow': Oliver and The Count's First Meeting Ends With a Surprise (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Wednesday's episode, Seth Gabel has a big shock in store for Oliver.
Fringe favorite Seth Gabel heads to The CW's Arrow on Wednesday, where he'll channel Heath Ledger's Joker as a drug dealer pushing something called Vertigo that has landed Thea in trouble.
Gabel plays The Count, a Joker-like villain who apparently earned his nickname when he developed and tested Vertigo on the homeless and prostitutes.
In an exclusive scene from "Vertigo," Oilver (Stephen Amell) meets The Count for the first time and learns about his dark past -- which includes being responsible for the deaths of more than 50 people. Their first meeting, however, doesn't end according to plan when the Starling City Police Department crash the encounter, ending with a major surprise for Oliver.
"The Count is a trickster, and he comes from the street. Most of the people on Oliver's list are white-collar villains … but The Count is unique in that he relishes the opportunity to prove his own dominance over any force in Starling City and as a force of the street," Gabel told The Hollywood Reporter. "He feels like he can take on anything, including the Arrow."
Check out the clip above and hit the comments with what you think their next face-off will look like. Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR