Arsenio Hall in Early Talks for Syndicated Talk Show
The "Celebrity Apprentice" winner is looking to return to television with CBS Television Distribution.
Arsenio Hall wants to go from primetime to daytime.
The newly crowned Celebrity Apprentice winner is in talks with CBS Television Distribution to launch a syndicated talk show, a source confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
While talks are in the very early stages, Hall's potential return to the small screen would reteam him with the company that produced The Arsenio Hall Show: CBS Television Distribution, whose previous incarnation, Paramount Domestic Television, oversaw his syndicated late-night talker that ran from 1989-94.
Hall potentially would join a CBSTVD roster that includes Jeff Probst's upcoming daytime talker, Dr. Phil and The Doctors. CBS Television Distribution declined comment.
Hall, who earlier this month defeated former American Idol contestant Clay Aiken to be crowned the fifth-cycle winner of NBC's Donald Trump-hosted Celebrity Apprentice, has been vocal of late with his desire to return to the talk show circuit. He told The View earlier this month that it was like seeing an old girlfriend. Watch the interview below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR