'Arsenio Hall Show' Debuts Earth-Shattering Promo (Exclusive Video)
The late-night talk show will debut Sept. 9.
Arsenio Hall is returning to television.
The comedian-actor's new late-night talker, The Arsenio Hall Show, is rolling out new promos touting the Sept. 9 debut. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts the latest 30-second teaser, which finds Hall on extremely shaky ground.
"I don't want to overstate the importance of my return to late-night television," says a dapper Hall. "But yes, the earth is shaking."
When the camera pans out, it's revealed that four crewmembers are creating a Hollywood illusion to up the ante. "We're still rollin'!" yells Hall before they continue with the gimmick.
The show already has been cleared in more than 95 percent of the U.S. When THR spoke to Hall in January about his forthcoming effort, he was candid about its tone. "It’s a spirited show. It is targeted for a younger demographic. The bottom line is, yes, it’s a party, just as the powers that be will say it is," he said at the time. "But I’m not really sure it’s a party."
Will you tune in?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR