Ashton Kutcher's Naked Moments
The actor takes it all off for "Two and a Half Men," and then again for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" premiere.
Ashton Kutcher doesn't mind stripping down.
The actor first stripped for a promo of Two and a Half Men. He appears alongside Jon Cryer and young star Angus Jones. They cover their bodies with a banner that says, "All will be revealed…09.19.11," referring to the season premiere of the show, which is expected to include Charlie Sheen's character's funeral.
He jokes to DeGeneres that his nude promo was "getting a lot of attention." Dropping his robe, he adds, "So I just figured I’m going to do everything nude from now on."
"I don’t know if that’s a good idea. Really?" DeGeneres says.
"Yeah. Whatever I’m doing I’m just going to do it nude," Kutcher replies. "Let's do this.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show returns on Sept. 12, the same day that Wendy Williams returns with outgoing TLC reality star Kate Gosselin as her guest.
Kutcher also stripped down for No Strings Attached, which hit theaters earlier this year and co-starred Natalie Portman.
And again for 2009's Spread, which co-starred Anne Heche.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR