Ashton Kutcher Takes a Bow at First 'Men' Taping (Pic)
The actor completed his first episode of the CBS sitcom Friday.
Ashton Kutcher wrapped taping of his first episode as the new star of Two and a Half Men on Friday.
He took a bow with fellow cast members Marin Hinkle, Jon Cryer, Holland Taylor, Conchata Ferrell, and a slimmed down Angus T. Jones at the end of the night dressed in character in a t-shirt, pants and red flip-flops.
It was revealed earlier this week that Kutcher's character is a broken-hearted Internet billionaire named Walden Schmidt.
CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler said during the network's Television Critics Association press tour presentation that the role "is a unique character" for "the talented, funny and gifted actor."
Taking a bit of a potshot at Charlie Sheen, who was fired from the series in March, Tassler said, "We have an extraordinary actor in Ashton Kutcher. You have someone who is committed to doing their job and is incredibly professional."
The new season of Two and a Half Men reportedly begins with the funeral of Sheen's playboy character Charlie Harper. The episode will air on Sept. 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack