Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men': Viewers Weigh in on His Second Episode
"'Two and a Half Men' is so much better with Ashton Kutcher," declares one fan, while another viewer claims the show is "not funny" without Charlie Sheen.
Viewers got their second look at Ashton Kutcher in CBS' comedy series Two and a Half Men on Monday night.
The actor -- who replaced Charlie Sheen after he was fired in March -- plays heartbroken Internet billionaire Walden Schmidt.
In the ninth-season premiere, which aired last week, Schmidt shows up about halfway through the episode on Alan Harper's (Jon Cryer) doorstep after trying to commit suicide. He later declares his intention to buy Charlie Harper's (Sheen character, who was killed off by a subway train) former house, thereby becoming Alan's new roommate.
The premiere drew a whopping 28 million viewers, including Sheen himself, who praised the episode as "really good," Kutcher as "terrific" and Cryer a "freaking genius."
After Two and a Half Men aired Monday night, viewers hit Twitter to give their thoughts on Kutcher's second episode.
Among those praising the actor:
I absolutely love ashton kutcher being on two and a half men!!
I could watch Ashton Kutcher do anything
Two and a half men is so much better with ashton kutcher
ashton kutcher is hilarious
It'll obviously never be as good as it was with charlie sheen, but ashton kutcher does a pretty good job.
I love you Ashton Kutcher.
Two and a Half Men way better with Ashton Kutcher
STORY: Charlie Sheen Reacts to 'Two and a Half Men' Funeral
Among those less than impressed with the new Two and a Half Men:
So, Ashton Kutcher shirtless every episode then huh Two and a Half Men? Alright then, good luck w/ this.
CBS must have profound amounts of testing showing that 2.5 MEN audiences only want to see Ashton Kutcher undressed...? PUT.CLOTHES.ON.
Two & a Half Men has 0 chance with Ashton Kutcher.
Amy Sweeney (in response)
Agreed not funny
Charlie Sheen > Ashton Kutcher
Ashton kutcher disappointed me two and a half men needs Charlie Sheen
I really wish #twoandahalfmen still had @charliesheen on it... But ashton kutcher is okay I guess
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)