'Avatar' Actress to Guest Star on 'Revenge'
CCH Pounder will appear in two episodes of the ABC drama.
Ahead of its premiere, ABC's Hamptons-set drama Revenge is adding an actress from James Cameron's blockbuster, Avatar.
CCH Pounder is just to appear in two episodes of the series as Warden Stiles. She will play "an extremely tough woman" in charge of the Allenwood Juvenile Denton Center. CCH Pounder has starred in The Shield, Warehouse 13 and Law & Order: SVU and received four Emmy nominations.
Revenge centers on Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), described as the "girl next door," but what the locals don't realize is that 17 years ago, her father (James Tupper) was framed for a crime by his neighbors and sentenced to life in prison.
The ABC Studios-produced Revenge, executive produced by Mike Kelley (Swingtown), Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey (Twilight), launches Wednesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR