'Avatar' Actress to Guest Star on 'Revenge'
CCH Pounder will appear in two episodes of the ABC drama.
Ahead of its premiere, ABC's Hamptons-set drama Revenge is adding an actress from James Cameron's blockbuster, Avatar.
CCH Pounder is just to appear in two episodes of the series as Warden Stiles. She will play "an extremely tough woman" in charge of the Allenwood Juvenile Denton Center. CCH Pounder has starred in The Shield, Warehouse 13 and Law & Order: SVU and received four Emmy nominations.
Revenge centers on Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), described as the "girl next door," but what the locals don't realize is that 17 years ago, her father (James Tupper) was framed for a crime by his neighbors and sentenced to life in prison.
The ABC Studios-produced Revenge, executive produced by Mike Kelley (Swingtown), Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey (Twilight), launches Wednesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR