'Avatar' Actress to Guest Star on 'Revenge'
CCH Pounder will appear in two episodes of the ABC drama.
Ahead of its premiere, ABC's Hamptons-set drama Revenge is adding an actress from James Cameron's blockbuster, Avatar.
CCH Pounder is just to appear in two episodes of the series as Warden Stiles. She will play "an extremely tough woman" in charge of the Allenwood Juvenile Denton Center. CCH Pounder has starred in The Shield, Warehouse 13 and Law & Order: SVU and received four Emmy nominations.
Revenge centers on Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), described as the "girl next door," but what the locals don't realize is that 17 years ago, her father (James Tupper) was framed for a crime by his neighbors and sentenced to life in prison.
The ABC Studios-produced Revenge, executive produced by Mike Kelley (Swingtown), Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey (Twilight), launches Wednesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)