'Awake' First Look: The Babysitter Leads a Double Life (Video)
Det. Britten's realities get even stranger on Thursday's episode of NBC's new series.
As if reality could get more twisted on NBC’s Awake, the series throws a new curveball Det. Britten’s (Jason Isaacs) way on Thursday’s episode.
Up until now, most figures in his dreams led similar lives in both realities (just altered by either his son or his wife’s death). But on the next episode, “Kate is Enough,” Britten meets his son Rex’s (Dylan Minnette) former babysitter, Kate (guest star Brianna Brown), and she leads two very different lives in the two realities.
In one reality, she’s a well-adjusted guest at an upscale party. While in the other she’s quite the opposite. So, which one is the dream?
In The Hollywood Reporter’s first look clip below, therapists Dr. Lee (BD Wong) and Dr. Evans (Cherry Jones) try to find some reason for the cop’s two different versions of Kate.
Awake airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack