'Awkward': Tamara Reveals Her Secret One Direction Crush (Exclusive Video)
THR exclusively debuts a scene from Tuesday's episode, which centers on the topic of fantasies.
Three's a crowd on MTV's Awkward.
As Jenna (Ashley Rickards) begins to have doubts about her stagnant romance with Matty (Beau Mirchoff), she naturally turns to her friends, Ming (Jessica Lu) and Tamara (Jillian Rose Reed), as she fights her inner fantasies. In a scene from Tuesday's episode, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Jenna questions whether it's acceptable to fantasize about someone other than a boyfriend -- in this case, Collin (Nolan Funk).
To Ming's and Tamara's credit, they take the friend thing in stride, assuring Jenna -- in their own unique ways -- that everyone has fantasies and that it's not something to be ashamed about. As the scene plays out, though, it's clear that they aren't being 100 percent honest with their significant others (fake or real) about their daydreams. And when Tamara spills her fantasies about a member of One Direction, her friends are quick to judge.
So who's Tamara's One Direction crush? Watch the scene below:
Awkward airs at 10 p.m. Tuesdays on MTV.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR