Aziz Ansari Tweaks Online Dating on 'Conan' (Video)
The "Parks and Recreation" star talks about the anti-romance of finding love on the web.
Maybe Aziz Ansari should marry a Wendy's chicken nugget?
The comedian, Parks and Recreation star and comfort food enthusiast was a guest on Conan on Monday night, where among other things, he discussed online dating with the host. When it was suggested to him by the host that he might try his luck finding a life partner on the internet, Ansari took some exception.
A friend of his, he said, recently married a woman he met online. It struck Ansari as a romantic notion, he said, until he inquired how this pal first found his future wife: searching "Jewish" and his area code. It was the same way, Ansari quipped, that he found a Wendy's a few weeks back.
Why he was looking for fast food with the search term "Jewish" went unexplained, but mazel tov to him for somehow locating chicken nuggets by doing so.
Ansari also discussed proper wedding locations (which can double as body dumping grounds) and bullying during his visit with O'Brien.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR