Aziz Ansari's Netflix Special Gets Poster (Exclusive)
Days after the streaming service released a trailer, THR premieres the official one-sheet.
Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy special now has an official poster.
The black-and-white one-sheet, which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts, features a suited-up Ansari caught in the middle of a deserted road like a deer in headlights as he ties his shoes in the dark of night — with an actual deer behind him. Plus, the simple "30 comes at you fast" tagline plays on speed and Ansari beginning his life in his 30s.
Earlier this week, Netflix released an official trailer for Buried Alive. (Watch here.)
Filmed live at the Merriam Theater in Philadelphia, Buried Alive follows Ansari as he talks about his pending adulthood, babies, marriage and love in the modern day. It will also follow his show across the world, with stops at New York's Carnegie Hall, London's Hammersmith Apollo and the Sydney Opera House.
Buried Alive is a follow-up to previous comedy specials Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening and Dangerously Delicious, which are now available on Netflix and were first offered by Ansari for $5 on his website.
The Parks and Recreation star's project for the streaming service debuts Friday, Nov. 1, at 12:01 a.m. PT.
In August, Ansari signed a $3.5 million deal with Penguin for his first book, which "will provide an investigation into what Ansari argues is an entirely new era for singles, in which the basic issues facing a single person -- whom we meet, how we meet them and what happens next -- have been radically altered by new technologies."
Check out the poster below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game