'Baby Daddy': Antonio Sabato Jr. Heats Up the ABC Family Comedy (Exclusive Photos)
The former soap star is caught in the middle of an unexpected love triangle in the July 24 episode.
ABC Family's Baby Daddy is about to heat up.
Antonio Sabato Jr., who first broke through on ABC soap General Hospital, is dropping by the half-hour comedy in a guest-starring turn in Wednesday's episode as a new potential love interest. But for whom?
In "All's Flair in Love and War," the Rome-born model-actor plays one of Danny's (Derek Theier) new hockey teammates, Gerard. When Danny attempts to set Gerard up with his friend Riley (Chelsea Kane), he doesn't realize that Gerard already has his eye on another lady, Ben's mom Bonnie (Melissa Peterman).
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts images from the episode, featuring Riley and Gerard's presumed first date. Though they may be all smiles, it's safe to assume things may not be ending on a good note at the end of the evening as Bonnie and Gerard's first meeting in the hockey team's locker room (watch below) depicts.
Baby Daddy airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. on ABC Family.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)