'Baby Daddy': Riley Discovers the Horrors of Spray Tanning (Exclusive Video)
Guest star Kym Whitley makes an appearance as Riley's former boss in the latest episode of the ABC Family comedy.
Baby Daddy takes a look at the effects of spray tanning on one's professional life.
The ABC Family comedy investigates the potential hazards -- in a comedic way, of course -- in the latest episode, "Whatever Lola Wants," which The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts.
In the scene, Riley (Chelsea Kane) -- following a trip to the tanning salon gone wrong -- attempts to get her job back at the high-powered New York City law firm where her former boss, Mrs. Margaret Jensen (guest star Kym Whitley), is employed.
When Mrs. Jensen first sees Riley's orange face, her reaction is priceless: "What the hell happened to you?!" The only thing Riley can hope for is Mrs. Jensen's ability to look past her "cheddar-like appearance." Will Riley be able to become among the employed again?
Baby Daddy airs Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. on ABC Family.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For