'Bachelor Pad 2' Abrupt Ending Leaves Some Viewers Confused, Upset
"Dear Bachelor Pad I want my 2 hours back if that was really your ending!" writes one Twitter user.
Bachelor Pad 2 left many viewers scratching their heads Monday night.
ABC's reality show abruptly ended after host Chris Harrison read the final name of the person who would be staying in the house another week to compete for a shot at $250,000 and the possibility of finding a love connection.
Viewers were left assuming that -- SPOILER ALERT! -- Jake Pavelka was the one getting sent home.
But in a departure for the show, Bachelor Pad 2 didn't show the limo ride reserved for the ousted contestant, nor did it give a preview of the following week's episode.
Some people took to Twitter to vent and express their confusion over the unexpectedly abrupt conclusion. A sample of tweets:
Former The Hills star Lo Bosworth
stfu-they cut bachelor pad short on purpose? Not fair.
Ummm Dear Bachelor Pad I want my 2 hours back if that was really your ending! Ridiculousness, just show us who left!
Bachelor pad just ended in a really weird way... I am somewhat confused still
Mad about the outcome of tonights bachelor pad. And wtf was up with the ending?! Y didn't they show anything?!
What just happened in Bachelor Pad?
bachelor pad would end like that.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram