'Bachelor Pad 2' Winners Revealed
See which couple walked away with the $250,000 cash prize.
A new couple was crowned the winners of Bachelor Pad 2 on Monday night.
The $250,000 cash prize went to Holly Durst and her partner -- and ex-fiance -- Michael Stagliano.
They were chosen by the 14 previously eliminated contestants as the winners over Michelle Money and Graham Bunn.
But before they could take home they prize, they both had to choose whether the "share" or "keep" the winnings. If they both chose share, they split the money; if they both chose keep, the money would be divvied up among their fellow contestants. If they chose different answers, the person who chose keep would get to keep all the money.
In the end, they both chose to share, ensuring each of them went home with $125,000.
As viewers of the ABC reality show know, Durst and Stagliano split up before the show. But during filming, Stagliano declared his love for her, saying he wanted her back, while Durst began falling for fellow competitor Blake Julian.
In a surprise to viewers -- and Stagliano -- Durst announced their engagement during the live finale Monday, hosted by Chris Harrison.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR