'Bachelor Pad's' Jackie, Ames Broken Up by Time Episode Aired
"We just maybe weren't the ideal match,” admits Ames – who quit the show (and the potential $250,000 prize) to pursue romance with Jackie.
So much for true love.
On Monday's episode of The Bachelor Pad, Jackie Gordon was voted off the show. Ames Brown chased after her, jumped in her limo and left the show to pursue their burgeoning romance -- giving up the chance to win the $250,000 prize by winning the show.
Too bad it was short-lived.
"Um, well, we had a great time on the show and chose love over money in the competition," Brown admitted to reporters in the ABC reality show's weekly conference call Tuesday (via People.com). "We are not still dating but we enjoyed every moment we had together. After a little while, we split up. Nothing too exotic about it."
"We just maybe weren't the ideal match," he added of their several-weeks long romance.
Gordon called Brown a "wonderful person… who made me feel very comfortable."
She implied Brown was the one who broke up with her.
"I was shocked that it ended as it did. I thought it was potential forever," she said. "It came out of nowhere. As far as I knew, things were great. I thought it lasted much longer than it did. I guess you didn't. It takes two."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR