'Bachelor Pad's' Vienna Says She'll Wed Kacey
She also says she does "not hate" Jake Pavelka: "I've forgiven him."
Bachelor Pad 2 star Vienna Girardi says she'll wed her co-star on the ABC reality show, Kacey Kahl.
"We're gonna get married one day. I don't want a TV engagement, but one day," Vienna said on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday morning -- the day after her ex, Jake Pavelka, seemingly went home on the show. (The abrupt ending didn't formally say, angering fans.)
As for Jake, whom Vienna strategized to get kicked off the show, she says, "I do not hate anyone. I don't like the person that he is. I've forgiven him. That's the past. This was a game show. I wasn't in it to find love. I'm in to win money."
Vienna and Jake were briefly engaged after The Bachelor; The Bachelor Pad winner gets a $250,000 prize.
Vienna explains her behavior on the show on "Patron and Jäger… you're waking up at 6 a.m. and drinking all day long. You don't even know what you're saying!"
"I was not emotional the entire time," she goes on, "you only see two hours of it. I'm not crying for a week straight. There were emotional things that happen."
Still, Vienna thinks she was portrayed relatively fairly on the ABC reality show.
"I think that, you're put in a situation, and they just heighten everything… I'm not being mean or crying all the time, it's just heightened, everything I do," she says. "As someone on TV, you're not getting to see our whole as who we are."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR