'Bachelor' Stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Set Date for Televised Wedding
In a franchise first, their nuptials will air live on ABC.
Former Bachelor star Sean Lowe has set a wedding date.
He and his fiancée, Catherine Giudici, announced Monday on ABC's Good Morning America that they will be married Sunday, Jan. 26. The ceremony will be telecast on ABC, but in a franchise first, it will air live, from 8-10 p.m. ET.
The couple became engaged in Thailand at the finish of filming on the 17th edition of The Bachelor in November 2012. The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding, hosted by Chris Harrison, also will give viewers a look at the wedding planning.
Past Bachelor and Bachelorette couples who will be on the guest list, along with participants and the wedding location, will be announced at a later date. The couple currently resides in separate locations in Dallas.
Lowe and Giudici join Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney and Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenberg as the fourth couple in franchise history to marry. All of those ceremonies were telecast on ABC.
Meanwhile, the 18th edition of The Bachelor, starring Juan Pablo Galavis, also is set to premiere in January.
The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding will be produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR