'The Bachelor': 'X Factor' Alum Josh Krajcik to Perform
The season-one runner-up will serenade Juan Pablo Galavis and one lucky bachelorette on the ABC series next Monday.
Josh Krajcik's soulful vocals and romantic lyrics would make any date complete, which makes it only fitting that The X Factor alum will be serenading an intimate evening for two on an episode of ABC's The Bachelor, set to air Jan. 13.
The Ohio native will perform the song "Let Me Hold You" from his debut album Blindly, Lonely, Lovely as the current bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, a former professional soccer player from Venezuela, escorts one of his bachelorettes to a "breathtaking winter wonderland created in sunny Los Angeles," according to a release.
"Let Me Hold You" will be released to adult contemporary radio on the same day the episode airs. "I want to take away the hurt/but I just don't have the words/let me hold you/let me hold you tight/let me hold you/just let me hold you tonight," he sings in the chorus.
The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
Listen to the song below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR