'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert's Wedding to be Televised on ABC
The special following the former reality contestant as she marries J.P. Rosenbaum will air Dec. 16.
It’s official: Ashley Hebert is keeping her wedding in the ABC family.
The former Bachelorette star’s wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will air in a TV special on ABC, the network announced.
And as a special treat to fans of the reality dating series, host Chris Harrison will officiate the wedding.
The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding, airing on Sunday, Dec. 16, 9-11 p.m., ET, will follow the happy couple as they prepare for the big day with dress fittings, bachelorette and bachelor parties and every other detail that goes into their big day.
The special will also feature the appearance of past Bachelor and Bachelorette stars, who will attend the wedding.
Hebert chose Rosenbaum at the end of her season of The Bachelorette, accepting his proposal in Fiji in August 2010. Hebert had previously appeared on Brad Womack’s season of The Bachelor.
Hebert will be the second Bachelorette star to make it down the aisle with her chosen companion. Trista Rehn married Ryan Sutter in 2003. Their trip to the altar was also broadcast in a three-episode special called Trista & Ryan's Wedding.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)