'The Bachelorette's' Ashley Hebert on Marrying Bentley: 'Absolutely Not' (Video)
In an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Monday, Hebert plays coy about who she ends up with on the ABC reality show.
Despite pining for him for half the season of The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert says she wouldn't marry Bentley if he proposed.
"Despite what you see -- absolutely not! Of course not!" Hebert said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday. Bentley broke Hebert's heart when he said he was still in love with Emily Maynard -- but he showed up on Monday's episode when the group was in Hong Kong.
"I'm so glad for the first time they showed what he was doing," Hebert told Kimmel, referring to Bentley manipulating her.
Kimmel said that he thinks Hebert picks JP - but Hebert played coy.
Bachelorette host Chris Harrison also revealed on his EW.com blog Tuesday that ABC will kick off "Bachelor Updates" on the show's most popular couples.
The first will air on July 11 with Maynard and Brad Womack, who got engaged on The Bachelor finale, but have faced rumors they are no longer together since the show went off the air.
"I know all of you have had tons of questions about Brad and Emily, and their silence has only added fuel to the tabloid fire." wrote Harrison. "Emily and Brad wanted to remain silent until the time was right for them to speak."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws