'The Bachelor's' Emily Maynard: Watch a Preview of Monday Night's Interview (Video)
Last season's winner talks to host Chris Harrison about her breakup with Brad Womack on the next episode of "The Bachelorette."
Emily Maynard returned to the set of The Bachelor recently for her first interview since breaking up with Brad Womack.
Maynard got engaged to Womack on the last season of The Bachelor, but the couple broke up late last month.
During the interview, she tells host Chris Harrison that her life has been rough since going on the show.
"Right now, I just -- I don't know, I just want to focus on being a mom and not have to worry about somebody in the bushes taking pictures or something I tell a girlfriend is going to be in a magazine the next day and not knowing who to trust," she says.
Maynard gets emotional during the interview, nearly breaking down in tears.
"It's been really hard on me," she adds. "You don't know who to turn to. You just end up staying by yourself, and that makes you even more sad."
The interview airs during Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette, starring Ashley Hebert. Watch a clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR