'Back in the Game' Stars Get Their Own Baseball Cards (Exclusive)
ABC has turned standard gallery shots into faux collectibles to promote the James Caan family comedy.
ABC is stepping up to the plate to promote its upcoming family baseball comedy Back in the Game.
The network has turned its gallery photos for the cast of the James Caan starrer into faux baseball cards to promote the series.
The comedy revolves around a recently divorced single mother (Psych's Maggie Lawson), moves in with her estranged father (Caan) -- a beer swilling former baseball player -- and reluctantly starts coaching her son's (Griffin Gluck) underdog little league team and is drawn back into the world of sports she vowed to leave behind.
Creators Mark and Robb Cullen both have experience as baseball coaches and coached Mark's sons near year-round team for five years. The series is inspired by real parents, kids and situations from that experience. Caan's Terry Gannon is based on their own father.
Check out the cast's cards, below. Back in the Game premieres Sept. 25 at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR