Bam Margera Breaks Silence on Ryan Dunn's Death, Slams Roger Ebert
"I just lost my best friend, I have been crying hysterical for a full day, and piece of sh-t Roger Ebert has the gall to put in his two cents," he writes on Twitter.
Bam Margera broke his silence about his Jackass co-star and good friend Ryan Dunn's death in a series of angry Tweets directed to Roger Ebert.
"…About a jackass drunk driving and his is one, f--k you! Millions of people are crying right now, shut your fat f--king mouth!"
Thirty-four year old Dunn and an unnamed passenger died early Monday morning when his Porsche hit a tree and burst into flames, according to at the police report. Click here to read the police report from the West Goshen Police Department.
Dunn posted a photo of himself drinking online just hours before. But the police report cited speed as a factor, not alcohol.
Ebert sparked outrage online after calling out Dunn for drinking. Blogger Perez Hilton called him insensitive, to which Ebert replied, "Perez Hilton's readers agree with me and not with Perez about my tweet on Ryan Dunn. He drank, he drove, 2 people died."
Margera's mom, April, was the first one to confirm the news of Ryan's death to a local radio station in Pennsylvania.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR