BBC America Debuts First Photos, Trailer of 'Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond'
Dominic Cooper stars as Ian Fleming in the four-part drama, debuting in winter 2014.
BBC America has released the first photos of four-part Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond, a look at the life of James Bond author Ian Fleming.
Dominic Cooper (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) stars as Fleming, "a charming, sophisticated maverick whose dilettanti, pleasure-seeking life was turned around by World War II and led to the creation of the best-known spy the world has ever known." Fleming explores the early life of the creator of James Bond.
Lara Pulver, Annabelle Wallis, Lesley Manville, Anna Chancellor and Samuel West co-star in the drama.
Mat Whitecross (The Road to Guantanamo) directed the project, which was written by John Brownlow (Sylvia) and Don MacPherson (Entrapment).
A 30-second U.K. promo teased the dark, enigmatic life of Fleming, with Cooper in shadow for much of the trailer until his face catches some light.
Fleming debuts on BBC America in winter 2014.
Watch the U.K. teaser below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR