'Beauty and the Beast' Books Elisabeth Rohm
The "Client List" alum will recur as an FBI agent on The CW sophomore drama.
The CW's Beauty and the Beast has booked a new FBI agent.
Elisabeth Rohm has boarded the network's sophomore drama in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Client List and Law & Order alum will play Dana Maron, an FBI agent dedicated to cleaning up the FBI. To do so, she spearheads a series of investigations into what appears to be a string of undercover operations. She believes that Cat (Kristin Kreuk) has a special connection to these cases and recruits her to be involved, which may ultimately lead to Cat learning more about her own past than she ever imagined.
STORY: 'Beauty and the Beast': Sendhil Ramamurthy on Gabe's Resurrection and Season 2
Rohm will first appear in episode 210 and her arc will be featured during the Jay Ryan starrer's winter run.
Repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment and Mavrick Artists, Rohm's credits include Heroes, 90210 and Angel.
Beauty and the Beast airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)