'Beauty and the Beast' Books Elisabeth Rohm
The "Client List" alum will recur as an FBI agent on The CW sophomore drama.
The CW's Beauty and the Beast has booked a new FBI agent.
Elisabeth Rohm has boarded the network's sophomore drama in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Client List and Law & Order alum will play Dana Maron, an FBI agent dedicated to cleaning up the FBI. To do so, she spearheads a series of investigations into what appears to be a string of undercover operations. She believes that Cat (Kristin Kreuk) has a special connection to these cases and recruits her to be involved, which may ultimately lead to Cat learning more about her own past than she ever imagined.
STORY: 'Beauty and the Beast': Sendhil Ramamurthy on Gabe's Resurrection and Season 2
Rohm will first appear in episode 210 and her arc will be featured during the Jay Ryan starrer's winter run.
Repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment and Mavrick Artists, Rohm's credits include Heroes, 90210 and Angel.
Beauty and the Beast airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)