'Beauty and the Beast': Gabe Mourned at His Fake Funeral (Exclusive Photo)
THR debuts a first-look image from the Feb. 17 episode, "Redemption."
Will a faked death come back to haunt the crew on Beauty and the Beast?
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a first-look image from the Feb. 17 episode, "Redemption," featuring a suited-up Vincent (Jay Ryan) and J.T. (Austin Basis) inside a church.
At first, it may look like just another funeral, but if you look closely, a framed photograph of "fallen" comrade Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is seen in the background — the group's latest ruse, concocted to throw Sam (Tom Everett Scott) off their trail. Will they successfully pull off the fake-out?
As the official synopsis for the next episode indicates, several of Gabe's acquaintances go missing, forcing Cat (Kristin Kreuk) and Vincent to come together to save them. Meanwhile, Vincent returns to the hospital where he interned, giving him a glimpse at what his life could have been like.
Beauty and the Beast airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed