'Major Crimes' Actress Heads to CW's 'Beauty and the Beast' (Exclusive)
Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on ABC's "One Life to Live," will appear in a February episode.
A former soap star is heading to Beauty and the Beast.
One Life to Live's Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on the ABC soap before it left the air, has booked one episode of The CW procedural drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Giovanni will play Lieutenant Joe Bishop's (Brian White) wife, Miranda, in the Feb. 21 episode, with the possibility to recur.
Repped by BRS Agency, she is a series regular on TNT's The Closer spinoff Major Crimes and guest-starred on USA's Royal Pains.
Beauty and the Beast airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)