'Major Crimes' Actress Heads to CW's 'Beauty and the Beast' (Exclusive)
Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on ABC's "One Life to Live," will appear in a February episode.
A former soap star is heading to Beauty and the Beast.
One Life to Live's Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on the ABC soap before it left the air, has booked one episode of The CW procedural drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Giovanni will play Lieutenant Joe Bishop's (Brian White) wife, Miranda, in the Feb. 21 episode, with the possibility to recur.
Repped by BRS Agency, she is a series regular on TNT's The Closer spinoff Major Crimes and guest-starred on USA's Royal Pains.
Beauty and the Beast airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR